Near Death Experience Screenshot
I decided to host a quick screenshot contest for anybody interested.
We have all probably been out questing in the spiral and executed that perfectly timed kill on a mob or boss only to find that they are still kicking with just a few health points left (and all too often they deliver the fatal hit on me the turn after)
The idea of this contest is to travel the spiral and hit a mob or boss in any location of your choice (the mob/boss must have over 300 starting health
), getting their health down as close to 1 without actually killing them.
This contest starts today and will go until Midnight on Saturday, September 3rd (Pacific Time).
So here are the steps you should take for this contest:
- Do some math to try and determine what spells to use to get the best result
- Document what traps/blades/shields/etc you use to boost or diminish your spell
- Take a screenshot of your wizard before you cast your damage spells (may be requested later if you are a finalist). If you are hitting multiple times, take a screenshot of your set up before each cast to document your process. (this contest is as much about keeping notes as it is the actual task)
- Take a screenshot showing the mob or boss and their resulting health (this is the one you will submit)
- Follow this link: "Near Death Experience" contest page
- At the page linked to above, Upload the screenshot using the box on the right
- IMPORTANT: after the upload is complete, use the box on the left to Choose the resulting health of the enemy (must be 30 or less to be considered), enter the details about your set up (blades, traps, gear, etc).
- Push the "Enter Image" button
*If you get a better result/screenshot later, feel free to remove your entry and add a different one (before the deadline of course)
There will be first, second, and third place winners. Ties will be broken based on an assessment of how clear your screenshots are and how detailed/accurate your spell set up information is.
*Screenshots must be new, not used for previous contests.
If you are able to place in this screenshot contest fighting any version of Malistair, Morganth, or "The Rat" then there will be an extra crown prize.
August 29th, 2016
September 13th, 2016
Available Bundle OR 30,000 crowns 2nd Prize:
Available Bundle OR 15,000 crowns 3rd Prize:
Available Bundle OR 10,000 crowns