Anything Legends can do, I can do Better
Have you ever seen a banner/icon/logo image on Legends of the Spiral and thought, "Ugh! I can do better than that!"
Well now is your chance to show your brilliant creativity. Choose any image on the site and create your own variation of it or go with a completely new design. If we decide to use your new image over what is currently there you will be rewarded with Spiral Tokens depending on the complexity of the image (anywhere from 50-500, possibly more for exceptional work).
You can choose to re-make any image you want, including the LOTS Banner at the top of the page (if you choose that one, it better be spectacular). Any new images must follow these guidelines:
- You may, if you choose, send an image to replace a text banner, etc that is currently not an image.
- If the old image has a transparent background, the new image must also have one.
- The New image must be the same ratio as the old (for example if the original is 50x50 px, the new must be 50x50 px, 75x75 px, 100x100px, etc)
- The new image must be at least the same dimentions as the original. If the original image is 100x200 px, you can't go any smaller
- I would recommend not puting a signature on your image itself unless you can do it very inconspicuously, as this can make it hard for me to use on the site
If your looking for images to help you as you create your images, you can find a log of good stuff in the Wizard101 Fansite Kit at: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/fansitekit
- You can enter as many time as you want as this is an ongoing contest, however each individual entry must be in its own email.
- Email Must include the following information:
- Your LOTS Username! (without it I don't know who to give the tokens to)
- A short description about where the current image is on the site
- the attached image file with your new replacement image
- Emailed entries must be sent to email@example.com with the Subject Line "LOTS Image Contest" (*if the subject does not match the above, there is a chance your email will not be seen)
This contest will be on-going so you can submit your entries at any time, no need to wait for a specific judging date. You will be notified if we decide to use your image, however if we do not decide to use it, you may or may not receive a response.
March 1st, 2014
December 31st, 2014
If your image is picked you will receive Spiral Tokens in an amount depending on the complexity of it.