LOTS August PvP Tournament
It's time to d-d-d-ddddd-DUEL!
If you are new please read through the following guides so you know how the tournament script works.
How to Join a PvP Tournament
How to Spectate a PvP Tournament Duel
You should be specifically aware of the following things:
- In order to cut down on the number of no-shows we have implemented a small token fee for joining the tournament. Hopefully this will keep those who are not serious about participating to a minimum. This fee will be automatically refunded if you drop out BEFORE the tournament signups are finished. If you are still on the list when the tournament starts, the fee will not be refundable.
- There is now a "Talk about It" that you can access from the top of the PvP page, Jundark will be monitoring this for questions or concerns throughout the tournament
- Jundark is the contact person for any problems you have during the tournament, so first post your question on the Talk about It, or if it is of a confidential nature, please PM Jundark direcly.
- Make sure you pay close attention to the Timezone on your opponents date/time proposal for each duel. Many problems were caused last time when people accepted a duel time without paying attention to the timezone.
- Once a proposed duel time has been accepted it will NOT be changed without the consent of both participants (this means if you are spectating you should check back every now and then to see if the duel time has been modified)
- Remember to view the [Click to View the Contest Information and Rules] and read all the rules for the tournament you decide to join. (questions about rules should be posted in the "Talk about It"
- You can give rule suggestions for future tournaments, but please do not complain about the current rules. If you do not like or are not willing to abide by the rules, don't join the tournament.
- Have Fun!
All Duels will take place in Realm: Pixie
- Area 1 at the Practice PvP pedestal in Unicorn Way.
We also need Spectators for the PvP rounds to help come back and report the results of each Duel. Once Round 1 starts and the Duel Participants have agreed on a time for the duel, a "Spectate" button will appear and you can sign up to spectate. You can then return after the round is completed and report on the outcome.
Hope to see you all there.
*Thanks to Jundark11
for working with me on the creation of this PvP Tournament Script and agreeing to oversee this first tournament.
August 1st, 2014
August 31st, 2014
Special Prize (TBA), 1,000 LOTS Tokens, 2 teleport tapestries , LOTS PvP Badge 2nd Prize:
1,500 LOTS Tokens, 2 teleport tapestries