From the Wizard101 Website:
60,000 Crowns will go to the three lucky wizards who catch . . .
The Largest fish
The Shortest fish
The largest quantity of Epic fish (Blackberry Jellyfish, Boss Hog, Bubba Fish, Cranky Catfish, Errol Fynn, Goldfin-ger, Musushi, Polar Bear Acuda, Rune Fish, Silver Streak, Sturgeon General)
We’ll also be offering up 10,000 Crowns to the lucky wizards who angle up . . .
The most Dekoi type fish (Corroded Dekoi, Fabled Dekoi, Frost Dekoi, Jolted Dekoi, Mainstream Dekoi, Mud Dekoi)
The smallest Jellyfish type fish (Strawberry Jellyfish, Marmalade Jellyfish, Grape Jellyfish, and Blackberry Jellyfish)
The smallest Eel type fish (Dragon Eel and Krokotopian Eel)
The largest Codfather
The largest Todd Pole
Get your box and tackle ready, and claim your fame as the best fisher in the Spiral!
Here’s what ya need ta’ do. On February 21st, 2015 from 12:01am to 11:59pm US Central
, Log on to Wizard101 and start reeling in all the fish ya can! We’re offering big prizes for the best fishers in the game.
- We’ll be tracking all the fish received by our players on February 21st.
- We’ll total up the numbers here at KingsIsle, and on February 23rd, we’ll give out the awards and announce our winners
- Only fish that are successfully acquired by players from February 21st at 12:01am to 11:59pm US Central on February 21st will count toward the total. Any pre-existing fish will not count.
- Winners will be announced and awarded on 23 February.
- This contest is open to all (not just members) – just catch any fish on February 21st to enter.
- You may sell your fish or put them in your player housing after you acquire them.
- Fish are counted per character, not per account.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
- In the case of a tie, the winners will be determined by who caught the winning-sized fish first.
Sounds like loads of fun to me, I might just have to hang around my favorite fishing spots and see what I can catch.
Hope to see you all out catching those whoppers tomorrow (oh wait...look at the time...I guess it's today already!)